We have that big free O3 event starting on Monday and you probably didn’t take the time yet to properly practice, right? As much as you may want to go into those Discord runs with your mates, there’s an easier way. This weekend on Testing, Oryx Sanctuary is going to pop up in the Nexus every other minute. It’s going to be alternating with The Shatters. And yes, The Shatters will have the much-requested nerfs you’ve been asking for. But the changes and fixes won’t be a Shatters exclusive, O3 will have important fixes to its stability that we need to test.
So gather the same mates you were going to make those Discord runs with, and do it in Testing. We actually need large groups to test both the Sanctuary and The Shatters. The Shop will have all the items you’ll need to properly test and enjoy both dungeons.
Another important aspect we are testing is the loading time. How long does it take you to get into the testing environment? Is it better than the actual game? Let us know in the comments down below.
Oh, and although you’ll see the Halloween Nexus in place, know that this will not be Nexus present on the next release. It’s there for testing purposes only.
Here are the changes you can expect on The Shatters:
- Reduced base HP to varying degrees on all standard/accursed dungeon enemies (as always we’ll continue keeping an eye on things to hit that balance of challenge and pacing)
- Added a unique sprite for the Stone Paladin’s special super attack (and the accursed counterpart)
- Reduced the damage of the Stone Gargoyle (+ accursed variant) paralyzing slash attacks and buffed the damage of its special boulder blast
- Changed the projectile sprite of the Accursed Stone Gargoyle special attack to be more visually fitting
- Tweaked the Fire Bomb animation to be more obvious and fluid
- Added a blue shield icon to players when being granted invincibility via village teleporters to clarify you are safe for a few moments
- Increased the circling range slightly on Fire Adepts and their Accursed variants.
- Increased the drop rate for Defiled Equilibrium on mage enemies.
To enter the Testing Environment, you’ll need to select “Testing” on the top-right menu of the launcher. You’ll need a different account for Testing, so keep that in mind. If you don’t have one, please create it as you would normally do.