The DECA Future Seekers Program, (or just FS) was created with the goal of gathering a small community of players who, for fun, want to help out testing or create items and dungeons for the game.
Future Seekers get to:
- Participate in testing sessions and give feedback to content DECA and other Future Seekers are creating
- Give feedback to events DECA is planning
- Create their own projects on a Future Seekers dedicated server (weapons, dungeons, enemies, etc.)
- Make changes to existing in-game sprites
- Make suggestions to change the existing sprites or new sprites created by DECA
- Give feedback on projects created by other Future Seekers
- Create art for other Future Seekers’ projects
- Report bugs
- Give feedback to DECA regarding the art being submitted via “Fan Content”
- Give feedback for applications to the Future Seekers program
- and more…
Can I join?
You can apply on the form below, but please make sure to read the Terms & Conditions first. The Realm Team will review your application and, if accepted, you’ll get an Invite email with the remaining procedures. Right now there are 0/30 slots open. Please note that only applications written in English will be considered.