You’ve been asking for it, and here it is! The place to ask all the questions you’ve always wanted to ask but we didn’t have the time to answer. Here’s how to participate:
- Follow us on instagram @rotmg_exalt (yes, the account is empty, but that won’t be the case for long! Follow anyway, because this is where the AMA will be taking place.)
- We will post for the first time at 5:30 CET tomorrow, December 3rd.
- We will be answering and accepting questions up until 6:30 CET.
- Only comments on the AMA post will count as valid questions.
- Use the #RotMG_AMA hashtag
- Follow-up questions will be answered after all the others.
- After this, we will pick the questions with most likes and answer them on the next day’s post. If there are many unanswered questions, we may answer them on a later post.
- Please take into consideration the questions that were already made during the session and try not to repeat subjects.
- We also reserve the right not to answer provocative or ill intended questions or even to delete comments using inappropriate words.
Public Testing this Weekend
Starting Friday, 4th, until Sunday, 6th, you’ll be able to join us on Public Testing (yes, we are doing more and more of these now!). When we announce on Reddit, RealmEye, Discord and social media, you just have to switch to Testing on the launcher to have access to the new features. Your account on testing is 100% independent and credentials to not transfer, so you will need to make a new account for testing if you haven’t before. Please take into account that these are experimental versions of the features and we can still change them before publishing them to Production.
Here’s what you can test:
- Item Forge
- Quick Slots
- Backpack trading
- New and reconstructed dungeons
So, what to do if you find a bug? We’ve created a comment with the words “Bug Report” on Reddit and RealmEye. Please reply to it with some information:
- Time (When did it happen?)
- Bug description
- Steps to reproduce the issue
- Video or screenshot (mandatory)
- If regarding some settings like graphics or performance, please do list out your correspondent current game settings from options menu.
And talking about Oryxmas, we are considering having some sprites revamped and would like your opinion. Yay or Nay?
Please let us know in the comments.
What the next Events will bring
- To aid you in the quest to acquire the Treasure Hunter Archer and Vampire Rogue ST sets, from the 4th to the 8th of December, 12:00 UTC, Ancient Ruins and Cave of a Thousand Treasures will drop 1.5x the loot
- Manor of the Immortals will drop 1.5x the loot from the 7th to the 11th December, 12:00 UTC
- Oryxmas will arrive later on, and we will dedicate a blog post to it.