It is time to ring the bells for the end of the Month of the Mad God! We all enjoyed weeks full of events and fighting the Syndicate. We have received a lot of feedback regarding the Interregnum event and the Mercenaries fights. More on how we will proceed with this event in the future down below. Also, don’t forget to turn in your Marks and Black Coins! We are extending the time you can turn them in, but after that, they will not have any use.
Mercenaries have been removed from the Realm, they can still appear in dungeons as a dungeon mod. You can use your Interregnum Keys that you still have left anywhere, new keys do not drop for now. Here is a detailed overview of the changes:
- Mercenaries do not spawn in the realm anymore.
- Mercenaries can still spawn in dungeons but now they have a dungeon mod which will be randomly selected from the regular pool of dungeon mods available. All of them are Grade A mods and they can appear in:
- “Pirate Queen Ramm” can appear in Forbidden Jungle, The Hive, Ancient Ruins, Sprite World, and Snake Pit.
- “Izel the Grand Shaman” can appear in Puppet Master’s Theatre, Undead Lair, Mad Lab, Abyss of Demons, Haunted Cemetery.
- “Nefret the Pharaoh” can appear in Parasite Chambers, Woodland Labyrinth, Deadwater Docks, Mountain Temple, The Third Dimension.
- “Black Blade Ozuchi” can appear in Fungal Cavern, Crystal Cavern, The Nest, Cultist Hideout, The Void, Lost Halls, The Shatters.
- The Shady Vagrant does not appear anymore in the Quest Room nor in the realm.
- Black Coins won’t drop anymore.
- Interregnum Keys can be used without the Shady Vagrant being near.
- New Interregnum Keys, for now, are not available. We plan to give access to Interregnum again in the future as part of special temporary events.
About Interregnum Marks and Black Coins
If you have a Hidden Interregnum Key or stacks of Black Coins, we suggest you trade them for rewards at the Tinkerer as you won’t be able to use it.
The Shady Vagrant has left the nexus and the realm, satisfied by your work. We suggest you use this time to exchange your unused Black Coins and Interregnum Marks as you won’t be able to use them anymore for the foreseeable future. While it’s possible we bring the event back at some point, we probably won’t use the same mechanic.
For that, we are extending the time of the quests by 1 week.
We suggest not keeping these items as they won’t be usable in the foreseeable future.
|Title||Quest description||Start of Epilogue||End of MotMG season||Requirements||Rewards||Type|
|From the Interregnum||Still, we came out of this with loot. (Once per day) (Use any remaining Black Coins)||2022-09-06 12:00:01||2022-09-13 12:00:00||2 x Black Coins x10||Interregnum Treasure Chest||Daily|
|The Dregs||The last remnants of the Syndicate. (Repeatable) (Use any remaining Black Coins)||2022-09-06 12:00:01||2022-09-13 12:00:00||Black Coins x10||Unsigned Parcel||Repeatable|
|The Vermin||The last remnants of the Syndicate. (Repeatable) (Use any remaining Black Coins)||2022-09-06 12:00:01||2022-09-13 12:00:00||Black Coins x7||Unsigned Parcel||Daily|
|The Ragtag||The last remnants of the Syndicate. (Repeatable) (Use any remaining Black Coins)||2022-09-06 12:00:01||2022-09-13 12:00:00||Black Coins x4||Unsigned Parcel||Daily|
|A Winning Battle||Justly deserved, one would think. (Once per day) (Use any remaining Marks)||2022-09-06 12:00:01||2022-09-13 12:00:00||4x Mark of the Interregnum||Interregnum Treasure Chest||Daily|
|Spoils of War||Ours for the taking. (Repeatable) (Use any remaining Marks)||2022-09-06 12:00:01||2022-09-13 12:00:00||Mark of the Interregnum||Unsigned Parcel||Repeatable|
Sharpshooter Archer Skin
Tiny Captain Summoner Skin
Syndicate Hellhound Pet Skin
Oni Clan Warrior Skin
Desert Occultist Summoner Skin
Bark Bark Bard Skin
Rattle Bones Assassin Skin
Boatswain Necromancer Skin
The following pack will be available in the shop for all players starting from today, until the 13th of September. The pack is a reward for not only reaching the goal for the Syndicate Infiltration Event but surpassing it with a whopping 206.232 points!
As for the Top 10 000 Infiltrators, there was definitely some steep competition for top placements. Before sending out the rewards, we would need a few days to verify the final results, and make sure everything is correct. Once we have the final placements and all rewards have been sent to your Gift Chests, we’ll make sure to inform you via our usual socials
- Quest Chests will now drop new weapons UTs.
- Shatters’ Archmage will be immune to the Dazed status effect.
- The Nexus is back to its old version.
- Some sheaths and lutes were incorrectly tagged which interfered with the loot system in some cases, altering their drop chances in some particular enemies. This has been fixed.
- The Lightshow Scepter was missing a label, which meant it could not be used to forge an ST Ability in the forge. This has been fixed.
- Changed Ice Cave’s Inner Cave map to avoid the very infrequent bug where a player could become stuck in the wall.
- Visual fixes on several icons, particularly some lore books.
- Fixed an issue with the Dye Mask on the Tidal Wave Kensei Skin.
- Resolved an issue with an Error Message appearing when claiming all milestones in the Battlepass.
- The limit for player names was increased from 10 to 15.
- Modded Keys now display the percentage of the value of chance to generate a particular mod.
- The daevite progenitor is now receiving the 150% boost when using the flames of genesis.
- Fixed a visual issue with XP Boosts when changing characters.
- The Burial Blades tooltip now only shows the info about 2 Bullets, not 3.
- Fixed an issue with the Frost Ronin Samurai Skin Sprites.
- When using a booster the Icon showing the time left on the booster will not appear.