Although we called it “The Shatters Tweaks”, this update brings a lot more to the table. We have reduced the loading times and worked on other bug fixes, improved the usability, and did some changes to the loot distribution (no Krathan’s Gift jokes allowed!). And answering all the requests we got on Discord… yes, Sadamune is now tradeable as meant to be!
At the end of the post, you’ll find a little bounty that gives you the opportunity to claim some very cool rewards. Enjoy!
- Paladin and Trickster ST’s now appear in the appropriate Quest Chests
|Corrupted Paladin Set||Quest Chest|
|Fallen One’s Blade||Honeyed Epic Quest Chest|
|Abyssal Insignia||Royal Epic Quest Chest|
|Vortex Plating||Mighty Quest Chest|
|Eye of the Void||Mighty Quest Chest|
|Daeva Fighter Trickster Set||Quest Chest|
|Archangel’s Judgement||Royal Epic Quest Chest|
|Daevite Progenitor||Crystallized Epic Quest Chest|
|Seraphim’s Guard||Mighty Quest Chest|
|Flames of Genesis||Mighty Quest Chest|
- Royal Quest Chest has now been turned into Legacy Royal Quest Chest.
- A new Royal Quest Chest has been introduced which now contains the new items from The Shatters.
- The Tome of Holy Furor will now be permanently added to the Decaract’s drop table.
- Improved the callout feature with a better timeout. Now portals have a global timeout after being pinged where any other players need to wait before pinging them again.
- Fixed a bug where Fungal Caverns’ boss dropped loot in the damaging water. Now loot always spawns on land.
- “Spinal Quiver“ and “Quiver of Shrieking Specters“ no longer have a 0.5 second cooldown and can be used back to back (as long as there is enough MP).
- Fixed a bug in boss battles in Puppet Master’s Encore and Mountain Temple; where certain attacks disappeared instantly after being executed.
- Reduced base HP to varying degrees on all standard/accursed dungeon enemies (as always we’ll continue keeping an eye on things to hit that balance of challenge and pacing)
- Added a unique sprite for the Stone Paladin’s special super attack (and the accursed counterpart)
- Reduced the damage of the Stone Gargoyle (+ accursed variant) paralyzing slash attacks and buffed the damage of its special boulder blast
- Changed the projectile sprite of the Accursed Stone Gargoyle special attack to be more visually fitting
- Tweaked the Fire Bomb animation to be more obvious and fluid
- Added a blue shield icon to players when being granted invincibility via village teleporters to clarify you are safe for a few moments
- Increased the circling range slightly on Fire Adepts and their Accursed variants.
- Lowered the chase speed slightly on Stone Mages and their Accursed variants to prevent shot stacking.
- Lowered projectile range and projectile count on Blobombs.
- Reduced Invulnerability of The Forgotten King on his phase 1 attacks by 2 seconds.
- Reduced HP scaling of all three bosses.
- Increased the drop rate for Defiled Equilibrium on mage enemies.
- The Forgotten King now drops a minimum of 1 of each of his tiered item drops similar to O3.
- Improved loading times
- Removed MotMG token drops and encounter resprites
- The Appetizer is no longer dropping The Shatters
- Sadamune is now tradeable
- The abilities are now triggered instantly after using a magic potion. There was a delay of around 1 second.
- Fixed some typos in certain entities’ messages
- Dungeon Mods no longer affect the Chess Dungeon
- The tooltip of Ancient Eminence now properly fits on the UI panel.
- Disconnection won’t happen if a player spams the ability of a Trickster while moving around certain parts of The Shatters anymore
- Fixed a bug that caused the Trickster to become unable to shoot or use abilities after teleporting
- Fixed a bug that caused quick slot items to disappear when moving the item into inventory or backpack slot in the Pet yard
- Fixed an issue with Mana not being restored after consuming a magic potion, if the player has the Ninja equipped with the Daybreak Chakram.
- Fixed the visual issue with the stats displayed in the character selection panel for Necromancer
- Fixed a bug for the player on some STs/classes that caused Mana to stop regenerating after using the ability.
With the arrival of Autumn in the northern hemisphere the days are getting smaller and colder. It’s cozier to stay inside, playing Realm. And for those of you that stuck with us during quarantines and are still joining during this time, we want to give a little extra something for your support. Whenever you make a purchase of select boxes or packs, you will get one or several Autumn Gifts, a mystery item that contains many rewards with potentially very high value. Autumn Gifts don’t add to the price of the box or pack.
The last time we had a similar program we gave out over 1 million in Realm Gold, over 200 skins, and 150 STs. This time we want to give out even more. But we are also aware of the fuss it caused: we will keep a close eye on the submissions and try to react as fast as possible to abuses (and rest assured we will not take occasional bugs for abuse!).
If you get Autumn Treasures from the Gift, it will drop one of the treasures for you: Secret Hoard, Backup Stash, Key to Oryx’s Armory, or Mirror of Vanity. You’ll have to reach out to customer support in order to claim the bounties. Please keep in mind that bounties from Secret Hoard or Backup Stash will be added to your account after the end of the program.
Autumn Bounty starts today, September 28th, and will end on November 2nd. You will be able to claim your bounties until November 16th.
Autumn Gift drops:
- Autumn Treasure
- Solar Energy Drink
- Paramount Ore
- Heart-shaped Chocolate Box
- Legendary Mystery Skin
- Epic Mystery Skin
- Epic Mystery Pet Skin
- Legendary Mystery Pet Skin
- Mystery ST Chest
- Chocolate Bonbon x3
- Char Slot Unlocker
- Mystery ST Shard x10
- Rare Mystery Skin
- Rare Mystery Pet Skin
- Crystal of Extreme Fortune x20
- Superior Ore
- Chalice of Ambrosia
- Crystal of Fortune x20
- Exalted Sulphur
- Vault Chest Unlocker
- Mystery ST Shard x5
- Crystal of Fortune x10
- Crystal of Extreme Fortune x10
- Chocolate Bonbon x1
- Vial of Pure Ambrosia
- Force Nildrop
- Cinder Nildrop
- Blood Nildrop
- Moon Nildrop
- Golden Lucky Clover
- Crystal of Extreme Fortune x5
- Crystal of Fortune x5
- Paramount Sulphur
- Droplet of Ambrosia
- Mystery ST Shard x3
- Adventurer’s Belt
- Greater Ore
- Crystal of Extreme Fortune x3
- Crystal of Fortune x3
- Char Slot Coupon x 1
- Legendary Mystery Key
- Superior Sulphur
- Crystal of Extreme Fortune x2
- Crystal of Fortune x2
- Lucky Clover
- Teal Nildrop
- Hazel Nildrop
- Onyx Nildrop
- Amaranth Nildrop
- Azure Nildrop
- Crimson Nildrop
- Scarlet Nildrop
- Beryl Nildrop
- Chest Coupon x 1
- Loot Tier Potion
- Loot Drop Potion
- Mystery ST Shard x1
- Epic Mystery Key
- Crystal of Extreme Fortune x1
- Crystal of Fortune x1
- Greater Sulphur
- Basic Ore
- Rare Mystery Key
- Minor Teal Nildrop
- Minor Hazel Nildrop
- Minor Azure Nildrop
- Minor Crimson Nildrop
- Minor Scarlet Nildrop
- Minor Beryl Nildrop
- Minor Onyx Nildrop
- Minor Amaranth Nildrop
- Basic Sulphur