The Forge is about to change. Coming in June the blacksmith will present the Heroes with her renovated forge. She’s equipped it with better and more reliable equipment, capable of making items no one thought could be made that way.
Here’s what’s going to change:
- New filtering options have been added to the Blacksmith menu.
- There are different tabs that make navigating your crafting options easier:
- “All” lists all craftable items available to you, same as before.
- “UT” will show only all craftable UT’s you have available.
- “ST” will show craftable ST (more on this later).
- “Misc” will show other objects which are not gear or don’t fit the other categories, like Ores and Nildrops.
- Added a sorting function that will arrange the current tab in order of Forgefire cost.
- When you select an item to craft, it will show only relevant items in the Dismantle panel.
- And finally, the Search button will help you quickly find items by name.
- Certain UT’s now require you to dismantle 1 or more UT’s from the same dungeon as part of the cost. This will be clearly indicated in the forge requirements.
- These items belong to certain “collections” such as the Fungal family.
- To make it easier to identify which items fulfill these special requirements, then items which are needed will be highlighted with a cyan border.
- Not all items have an associated dungeon. Those that do were designed to drop mainly (or uniquely) from that dungeon. You can check the list below for details.
- For now, we are applying this system only to top-level dungeons and crafting top-tier items.
- We will observe the impact on the game and might change and/or extend it based on feedback.
|Bow of the Void||The Void|
|Quiver of the Shadows||The Void|
|Armor of Nil||The Void|
|Corruption Tether||The Shatters|
|Ancient Eminence||The Shatters|
|Abyssal Insignia||The Shatters|
|Twilight Shroud||The Shatters|
|Archangel’s Judgement||The Shatters|
|The Forgotten Crown||The Shatters|
|The Twilight Gemstone||The Shatters|
|Bracer of the Guardian||The Shatters|
|Ice Crown||The Shatters|
|Vanguard’s Visage||The Shatters|
|Noble Mandolin||The Shatters|
|Polarity Poison||The Shatters|
|Sentinel’s Sidearm||The Shatters|
|Primal Arcana||The Shatters|
|Dusky Catalyst||The Shatters|
|Mantle of the Monarchy||The Shatters|
|Vest of Abandoned Shadows||The Shatters|
|Royal Guard’s Cuirass||The Shatters|
|Nectar Crossfire||The Nest|
|Fallen One’s Blade||The Nest|
|Consecrated Trap||The Nest|
|Queen’s Stinger||The Nest|
|Hivemaster Helm||The Nest|
|Beehemoth Quiver||The Nest|
|Beehemoth Quiver||The Nest|
|Beehemoth Quiver||The Nest|
|Hivemind Mace||The Nest|
|Oryx’s Escutcheon||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Gladiator Guard||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Exalted God’s Horn||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Harmonious Harp||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Gambler’s Fate||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Turncoat Cape||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Collector’s Monocle||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Chaotic Scripture||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Vesture of Duality||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Divine Coronation||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Genesis Spell||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Diplomatic Robe||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Chancellor’s Cranium||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Ballistic Star||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Centaur’s Shielding||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Battalion Banner||Oryx’s Sanctuary|
|Brain of the Golem||Lost Halls|
|Marble Seal||Lost Halls|
|Sword of the Colossus||Lost Halls|
|Breastplate of New Life||Lost Halls|
|Magical Lodestone||Lost Halls|
|Crystalline Kunai||Fungal Cavern|
|Tome of the Mushroom Tribes||Fungal Cavern|
|Sporous Spray Spell||Fungal Cavern|
|Fungal Breastplate||Fungal Cavern|
|Crystal Shield||Fungal Cavern|
|Cave Dweller Trap||Fungal Cavern|
|Staff of Unholy Sacrifice||Cultists’ Hideout|
|Skull of Corrupted Souls||Cultists’ Hideout|
|Ritual Robe||Cultists’ Hideout|
|Bloodshed Ring||Cultists’ Hideout|
|Fractured Gemstone Wakizashi||Crystal Cavern|
|Star of Enlightenment||Crystal Cavern|
|Echoes Prism||Crystal Cavern|
|Crystallised Mist||Crystal Cavern|
|Cloak of Refraction||Crystal Cavern|
|Irradiance Sheath||Crystal Cavern|
- In the new ST tab, you can find a new generation of ST set items which can be crafted.
- In this first version, only the new generation of ST items can be crafted, but we are considering different approaches for older ST items.
- For now, the older generations of ST items can only be dismantled. Only the new ST sets we introduce from now on will be craftable. We might change this in the future, though!
- These ST items don’t require Blueprints to be unlocked in the Item Forge.
- ST items require the new mythical material to be crafted. This material can only be obtained from ST items.
- Same as with UT’s, ST’s may also have additional requirements.
- For example, you need to dismantle at least one ST Weapon to be able to craft another ST Weapon.
- Finally, ST items also require a specific token, obtainable from different dungeons.
- Every ST set requires a different token. So to craft the items in the new Huntress’ ST set you will need the Huntress’ unique token.
How to craft an ST item?
You will need:
- Enough Forgefire.
- Mythical material, which you can only get from dismantling other ST items.
- At least one item of the same type (Weapon, Armour, Ring or Ability) as the item you are trying to make.
- A unique token, exclusive for all the items of that ST set.
Can you make it so that you dont need the marks to forge? it kind of annoying getting the mark to get both a white and a mark for a forge.
i dont like this
Thats actually perfect!!! Finally some st update!
I understand what you guys want with this update. DECA wants to hide the fact that this game doesnt have that much endgame content, so to keep veteran players like myself playing this game, they will force us to farm the same ol dungeons millions of times.
I think this change makes forging too complex, although the additional requirements are acceptable 🙂
Not sure they’re welcome, as I liked the old forge system better, but with this you’re just further catering way way way way too much to endgame content/players.
Very anti-friendly for growing a dying playerbase.
Will the token for the ST forging drop from dungeons? Tinkerer quests / Login Calendar? Or will they only be available by using realm gold to buy them in the shop?
I don’t see any comments, so I will leave my opinion here.
Did anyone ask for this change? Why not increase the number of marks needed?
So, It will be harder to get the whites we want? Will we have to pray to RNGesus to get what we want? How is that good for the game? Where are the players that asked for this change?
What surprised the most is that someone is payed to have these bad ideas for the game.
Hope you guys hear the community feedback.
I don’t like the unique tokens
Love it, keep it up.
Comments are closed.