Today we ask you to try out some features of the next release: 22.214.171.124. In our Testing environment, you’ll find the Light Nexus as the Daeva fight back against the forces of the Void.
You’ll also find an Antinomy Artifact: a very special ring that can be crafted by combining Ember of the Void and Ember of Daeva. It will spawn a summon that heals and deals damage. Please take into consideration that you’ll need a different account for testing. If you haven’t already created one, make sure to do so.
We’ve made a few tweaks to The Shatters:
- Changed the display difficulty to 8.5 as intended
- Reduced HP scaling on enemy families, with the exception of the Royal Guard in the Grand Hall gauntlet
- Fixed the special portal animation from the Avatar
- Added a portal of cowardice to the spawn area
- Reduced enemy spawns in the village marsh
- Toned down excessive enemy spawn density in certain sections of the village maps
- Fixed a potential tree barrier in the village marsh which would force walking on corruption tiles
- Fixed a misplaced rug tile in the village mansion
- Made the Hollow Outlaw/Brigand slightly more opaque in cloaked state
- Very slightly increased the warning time of the Hollow Outlaw/Brigand once visible (catching them beforehand is still the best way to counter them)
- All village Magi Gate teleporters are now visible on the minimap after activation
- Magi Gates will no longer display a teleport button prompt until active
- All decoys during the Bridge Sentinel’s DM are now removed as intended
- Fixed the Untempered Magic in the Study wing sometimes getting stuck
- Fixed enemies lingering outside the Twilight Archmage room during the fight
- Fixed a safe spot in the Twilight Archmage’s Fire Finale attack
- Slightly decreased the invulnerability time of gauntlet tablets
- Fixed an issue where the Grand Hall exit could be already opened by an object deleting the wall
- Fixed crystal death animations sometimes not using the correct color when shattering
- Added invulnerability to the Forgotten King’s “Guitar Hero” phase during crossing skull attacks
- Added Quiet to the blue skulls in the Forgotten King’s corrupt tentacle attack
- Fixed the Primal Arcana tooltip still stating it to be a work in progress
- Reduced the size of the wizard ST set’s phoenix summons and their projectiles
- Rearranged summon order for Peacekeeper so the Knight is despawned first.
The Avatar of the Forgotten King himself went through some changes:
- Eyes Phase stack shots fixed, now Eyes will not shoot immediately when they are spawned
- Eyes cannot be dragged out of Avatar grounds, and instead will re-position them closer to Avatar after some time
- Fixed the soft lock issue connected with the Pillars phase
In the Crystal Cavern
- Crystal Dark Flower no longer fires stacked shots while Skilled Minions mod is active.